REMINDER, the first public comprehensive plan meeting is to be held on March 16th, 2021. Public involvement is requested and highly encouraged. Information on how to join below.
Elizabeth Township Comprehensive Plan
Public Outreach #1
Join us as we plan for the future. Following a brief introduction and overview of key planning topics, we welcome your thoughts regarding the future direction of the community.
When: Tuesday, March 16, 2021
1st Time Slot: 4:30 p.m. to 5:45 p.m. Add to My Google Calendar
2nd Time Slot: 6:30 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. Add to My Google Calendar
Feel free to join during either time slot. The same material is covered at each session.
Where: Join remotely by phone or online.
1. Dial: +1 301 715 8592
2. Enter the Meeting ID: 851 1640 8511 when prompted.
1. Follow this link to Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85116408511 (Same link for both time slots)
2. Wait for a meeting leader to let you in. (No passcode required)
· Paper copies of the visuals presented in the meeting will be available for pick-up at the Township Municipal Building one week prior to the meeting.
· For questions, please call the Township municipal office at 412-751-2880.
· Learn more about the comprehensive Plan Here: https://arcg.is/0OjSbW
· Take the Initial Questionnaire Here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/V7N9HFH