COMPREHENSIVE PLAN INFORMATION - PUBLIC MEETING NUMBER 2
We are pleased with the response we have had so far with the Comprehensive Plan, and hope the participation continues to grow.
The next public meeting will be held on April 20th, 2021 via Zoom. The 1st time slot will be from 4:30pm-5:45pm and the 2nd time slot will be from 6:30pm-7:45pm. You can join either or both time slots - the same material will be covered on each session.
- View the agenda and focus of the meeting here:
-Please complete this questionnaire, that relates to the topics going to be discussed at the meeting. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5FZ7WP2
- The visuals that will be presented at this meeting will be posted on our website under ANNOUNCEMENTS and will also be available for pick up at the Municipal Building starting April 13th.
Public Outreach #2 – April 20th
Join us for our 2nd Public Outreach Meeting. Following a brief overview of background information, we welcome your thoughts as part of a guided discussion of key planning topics within the Township. We greatly value your input and appreciate your time as these discussions will help to guide the future direction of the community. Hope to see you (remotely) on April 20th.
When: Tuesday, April 20, 2021
1st Time Slot: 4:30 p.m. to 5:45 p.m.
2nd Time Slot: 6:30 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.
Feel free to join during either time slot. The same material is covered at each session.
Where: Join remotely by phone or online.
1. Dial: +1 301 715 8592
2. Enter the Meeting ID: 857 9594 6921 when prompted.
1. Follow this link to Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85795946921 (Same link for both time slots)
2. Wait for a meeting leader to let you in. (No passcode required)
(This information will also be posted on our website, and reminders will be posted leading up to the meeting.)
If you missed the last meeting(s) and would like to catch up, you can watch the videos here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist...
If you are unable to attend these meetings, the recordings will be posted to YouTube as well.
For more information, please visit the Comprehensive Plan's online platform at: https://arcg.is/0OjSbW
Feel free to call the Municipal Building with any questions - Thank you!